DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Solar Photovoltaic Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
This examine assesses development alternatives for the worldwide solar PV market and makes use of proprietary modeling to estimate its income potential. The mannequin makes use of estimated annual capability additions primarily based on international locations’ particular person and regional targets for 2030 and different secondary assets.
Global considerations about local weather change have spurred a flurry of investments in renewable energy sources and different decarbonization initiatives. The efforts to concentrate on renewables had been initiated on the 2016 COP21 in Paris, which led to international locations setting renewable energy targets to attain by 2030 in an try and mitigate international warming.
More not too long ago, at COP26, greater than 100 international locations pledged to chop methane emissions by 30.0% from 2020 ranges, which might straight affect the energy sector, contemplating oil and gasoline is the principle supply of methane emissions, additional spurring the transition to different renewable sources like solar photovoltaic (PV).
Solar PV is an advantageous possibility when evaluating the assorted renewable sources obtainable, being a low-investment, low-maintenance possibility characterised by the year-round abundance of the energy supply and ease of accessibility as in comparison with wind, which wants sizeable assets together with land and funding. Advancements in storage applied sciences have strengthened the case for PV, with variability in manufacturing has been a serious supply of concern previously.
The examine additionally presents PV market traits that can outline the business’s development, main gamers throughout the worth chain (PV cells, modules, inverters, and O&M), and the aggressive setting. Where relevant, market potential refers back to the estimated income alternative measurement between 2022 and 2030 that’s obtainable for stakeholders to capitalize on. Key international locations in every area are profiled, detailing their market potential.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the present standing of the worldwide solar PV market?
- What are the important thing drivers and restraints affecting the market? What are the aggressive components?
- Is the market rising? How lengthy will it proceed to develop, and at what price?
- How are key rules affecting the market?
- Which are the important thing development areas for solar PV that market gamers can take into account for growth? Which international locations are appropriate for investments in these areas?
- Who are the important thing market gamers, what’s the state of the aggressive setting, and what are their progressive enterprise fashions or options?
- How are revenues anticipated to alter over the course of the following few years?
- What avenues can be found for strategic funding within the international solar PV market, and the way can key stakeholders profit from them?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Global Solar Photovoltaic Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of Analysis
- Global Solar PV Market Segmentation
- Global Solar PV Market Hotspots
- Key Competitors within the Value Chain
- Top Solar PV IPPs and EPC Companies
- Key Growth Metrics
- Market Distribution Channels
- Solar PV Value Chain
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Forecast Assumptions, Global Solar PV Market
- Solar PV Annual Capacity Addition Forecast by Region
- Solar PV Cumulative Installed Capacity Forecast by Region
- Solar PV Revenue Forecast by Region
- Solar PV Revenue Forecast by End-user Type
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Region
- Competitive Environment – Solar PV Cells
- Market Share, Solar PV Cells
- Competitive Environment – Solar PV Modules
- Market Share, Solar PV Modules
- Competitive Environment – Solar PV Inverters
- Revenue Share, Solar Inverters
- Competitive Environment – O&M Service Providers
- Revenue Share, O&M Service Producers
3. Key Market and Technology Trends
- Global Solar PV Industry, Key Market Trends
- Inverter Technology Evolution Drives Cost Performance Improvements
- Solar Trackers to Play a Crucial Role Ensuring Overall Plant Efficiency
- Bifacial Solar Panels Boost Operational Efficiency
- Perovskite and Silicon May Create a Paradigm Shift in Plant Efficiency
- BIPV Deployment Continues to Increase
- Asia as Hotspot for Floating Solar
- Advancements in Servicing Propositions Deliver Cost Savings and Efficiency
- Agri PV and Agrophotovoltaics to Optimize Land Usage
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Solar PV Market, Europe
- Key Growth Metrics-Europe
- Solar PV Cumulative Installed Capacity Forecast by Country-Europe
- Revenue Forecast by Country-Europe
- Revenue Forecast by End-user Segment-Europe
- Country Profile-Germany
- Country Profile-France
- Country Profile-Italy
- Country Profile-Spain
- Country Profile-UK
5. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Solar PV Market, North America
- Key Growth Metrics-North America
- Solar PV Cumulative Installed Capacity Forecast by Country-North America
- Revenue Forecast by Country-North America
- Revenue Forecast by End-user Segment-North America
- Country Profile-US
6. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Solar PV Market, Latin America
- Key Growth Metrics-Latin America
- Solar PV Cumulative Installed Capacity Forecast by Country-Latin America
- Revenue Forecast by Country-Latin America
- Revenue Forecast by End-user Segment-Latin America
- Country Profile-Brazil
- Country Profile-Chile
7. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Solar PV Market, APAC
- Key Growth Metrics-APAC
- Solar PV Cumulative Installed Capacity Forecast by Country-APAC
- Revenue Forecast by Country-APAC
- Revenue Forecast by End-user Segment-APAC
- Country Profile-Australia
- Country Profile-China
- Country Profile-India
- Country Profile-Japan
- Country Profile-South Korea
8. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Solar PV Market, The Middle East
- Key Growth Metrics-Middle East
- Solar PV Cumulative Installed Capacity Forecast by Country-Middle East
- Revenue Forecast by Country-Middle East
- Revenue Forecast by End-user Segment-Middle East
- Country Profile-KSA
- Country Profile-UAE
- Country Profile-Israel
9. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Solar PV Market, Africa
- Key Growth Metrics-Africa
- Solar PV Cumulative Installed Capacity Forecast by Country-Africa
- Revenue Forecast by Country-Africa
- Country Profile-South Africa
- Country Profile-Egypt
10. Growth Opportunity Universe, Global Solar PV Market
- Growth Opportunity 1-Solar PV Plants for Green Hydrogen Production
- Growth Opportunity 2-Energy-as-a-Service
- Growth Opportunity 2-EaaS
- Growth Opportunity 3-Advanced Inverters
- Growth Opportunity 4-Strategic Partnerships
- Growth Opportunity 5-Specialist O&M Service Offerings
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qtjqav