Panasonic Corp. of North America is releasing a brand new era of the EVERVOLT Home Battery System: a modular residential storage system that helps each DC and AC coupling, making it a flexible answer for each new and current solar installations.
This absolutely built-in energy storage answer combines a hybrid inverter, lithium-ion battery and new EVERVOLT SmartBox – an all-in-one home energy administration gadget. The compact system could be put in indoors or outdoor, mounted to both the ground or wall.
The new EVERVOLT Home Battery System presents a most 18 kWh lithium-ion battery capability, permitting householders to retailer extra solar power for power outages. Up to 4 EVERVOLT Home Batteries could be stacked to a single EVERVOLT SmartBox to attain as much as 30 kW of power and 72 kWh of usable energy, offering most power and assembly even the heaviest calls for.
“With the increased focus on clean energy, the EVERVOLT Home Battery System provides homeowners with an enhanced solution for energy management,” says Mukesh Sethi, director, solar and energy storage, Panasonic Eco Systems North America, a division of Panasonic Corp. of North America.
Additional options of the brand new EVERVOLT Home Battery System embody:
- Up to fifteen,200 W of solar modules could be linked to a few most power level trackers for increased yields and versatile design.
- Up to 7.6 kW of steady backup power in a single EVERVOLT Home Battery System.
- Multiple working modes, together with back-up mode, self-use mode, time-of-use mode and customized modes which could be set via the cellular app.
- Wi-Fi monitoring system with an easy-to-use app.
- UL9540A unit stage thermal runaway certification.
- Black-start performance to restart your system with solar power after a protracted outage.
- Compatible with mills of as much as 125A for lengthy power outages.
- Complete 12-year product guarantee.
Homeowners even have peace of thoughts due to the Panasonic EVERVOLT Battery certification program, which is designed so householders obtain high-quality installations. This certification ensures that expert installers are absolutely educated on EVERVOLT know-how, enabling them to offer dependable and environment friendly work.