Qcells, a producer of solar cells and modules and supplier of full energy options, has launched its SMART System to the U.S. residential solar and energy storage market.
The Qcells AC SMART System represents a U.S. industry-first: a PV module and inverter made by the identical producer.
The Qcells AC SMART System:
- Utilizes provide chains that prioritize carbon footprint reductions and assist American manufacturing by home meeting of the AC module and key system parts.
- Safe by design, it leverages the distributed AC structure to extend energy availability and decrease levelized price of energy.
- Efficiently maximizes energy yield on the module stage.
- AC modules provide design flexibility and scalability, making them perfect for advanced installations.
- Includes an all-in-one energy storage system paired with AC modules.
“The AC SMART System represents a leap forward in terms of product innovation and a significant advancement toward Qcells’ goal of being a complete end-to-end energy solutions provider in the U.S.,” says David Shin, president, Qcells North America.
The Qcells AC Module and All-in-One Battery System will likely be commercially accessible in North American within the second half of 2024.