The Renewables Consulting Group (RCG), an ERM Group firm that gives technical and administration consulting providers for established and rising renewable energy applied sciences, was the only real technical advisor to MYTILINEOS Energy & Metals on its latest 1.4 GW portfolio buy of 5 solar initiatives positioned in Alberta, Canada, from solar PV developer Westbridge Renewable Energy Corp.
The 5 solar power crops at the moment beneath growth all through Alberta – Dolcy, Eastervale, Georgetown, Red Willow and Sunnynook – have a capability that ranges from 200-300 MW.
Included in RCG’s advisory providers:
- A full technical due diligence of the portfolio;
- An intensive evaluation of engineering and preliminary design;
- Interconnection and transmission system evaluation;
- Independent energy yield evaluation;
- Development, transaction/business market intelligence;
- Permitting and stakeholder evaluation.
“We first set foot in Alberta five months ago and now we are celebrating this great accomplishment,” says Luis Laguna, regional managing director for North America, MYTILINEOS. “Thanks to RCG for their guidance and advice.”
Adds RCG principal, Bert Chen: “We believe that MYTILINEOS’ global expertise will bring the necessary expertise and resources to develop these projects as a new entrant in the Alberta market.”