Are you interested by being a part of the worldwide energy transition to renewables and collaborating in a two-year masters’ program? Western Colorado University’s Master in Environmental Management (MEM) has partnered with Solar Energy International (SEI) to create a grasp in environmental administration diploma that integrates SEI coaching with MEM program programs for college students serious about doing their 600+ hour second 12 months challenge with the group and offering as much as 10 hours per week of internship work throughout their first 12 months. Access to reasonably priced, dependable energy is vital to offering a simply and sustainable pathway to financial growth and alternative globally.
Western Colorado University is looking for candidates for our SEI fellowship program that may full tasks that empower folks within the United States or all through the world. Fellows will obtain a $5,000 fellowship to be utilized towards their grasp’s tuition throughout their two 12 months program and as much as a $5,000 fellowship from SEI to be utilized towards SEI programs (E.g, PV101, 203, 201L and as much as two different programs based mostly on challenge curiosity and course availability). Fellows will have interaction in significant tasks with SEI employees to be taught and apply expertise. Projects could embody exploring technical or coverage options, market incentives, or training and outreach for increasing the solar dialog in fields from agriculture to financial growth.
- No GRE required, simply compulsive curiosity, dedication, and a want to do significant environmental tasks.
- MEM college students have interaction in 600+ hour tasks as an alternative of conventional thesis.
- Each cohort usually has people from over 20 completely different undergraduate majors and quite a lot of skilled backgrounds and pursuits
- Distance studying and residential choices can be found throughout each years of this system
- Applications are free till January 31 and at all times free for RPCVs