November 17, 2022
Thu, Dec 8. | 2 p.m. EST
Register right here
Join Solar Builder and Morningstar to be taught extra about designing for fulfillment in off-grid solar installations, on this particular webinar masking Morningstar’s new SureSine line of off-grid inverters.
Learn the variations in inverter design, and the important thing options that make an inverter “industrial grade” for higher-end distant powering functions. The new SureSines will allow solar professionals to construct “all Morningstar” techniques with no weak hyperlinks.
You’ll find out about:
- What makes an inverter industrial-grade, and the standard functions wherein they’re known as for
- Communications options for distant monitoring, management, and integration into industrial management techniques by open requirements.
- Device Configuration and real-time show of system efficiency with the cellular app, utilizing the Bluetooth hyperlink
- Thermal efficiency and temperature rankings to be used in excessive climates and industrial system enclosures
- Everything to find out about application-specific product certifications and necessities
- AC Outlet selections for quite a lot of international markets, in addition to wiring choices for skilled installations
- Powerful integration choices with Morningstar merchandise to supply further management and system-level performance
Brad Berwald, Senior Product Manager: Brad has twenty years of technical gross sales expertise within the RE power electronics; additionally experience in Global Account Management, Technical Marketing & Training, in addition to product improvement. He holds a BSEE and a Marketing-focused MBA from Alfred University and serves on Morningstar’s Board of Directors [email protected]
Mark McHenry, Marketing Manager: Mark handles digital advertising actions and initiatives for Morningstar, offering constant communications to distributors, vendor/installers, technicians, customers. His earlier roles embrace PHD Virtual, a virtualization backup software program firm in Philadelphia. Mark holds a BChE from Villanova University and an MBA from Temple University’s Fox School of Business [email protected]
Have you checked out our YouTube web page?
We have a ton video interviews and extra content material on our YouTube web page. Recently we debuted Power Forward! — a collaboration with BayWa r.e. to debate increased stage trade matters in addition to finest practices / developments for operating a solar enterprise at present.
Our longer operating facet undertaking is The Pitch — wherein we now have awkward discussions with solar producers and suppliers about their new know-how and concepts in order that you do not have to. We talk about every little thing from residential rail-less deck attaching and home solar financing to large-scale energy storage worth stacking and utility-driven new home solar + storage microgrids.
Tags: Morningstar, off-grid